Wireless cameras are common place these days, especially among law enforcement which is PhaZZer’s primary focus. PhaZZer® has recently come to market a 3rd generation recording sunglass eyewear product called PhaZZer G3 DVR Eyewear. This product provides hands free wireless video recording perfect for family experiences, any outdoor activities, fishing, hunting, sports, etc. PhaZZer® supplies products to Law Enforcement in the USA as well as worldwide. Our newest features were designed for ease of operation and functionality. Here are the following standard specifications and improvements of our latest generation PhaZZer G3 DVR Sunglass model:
- Video Format HD 1280 x 720P Resolution @ 25fps
- Stealth 60 degree / Pano 110 degree
- MJPEG Video Encoding Format
- Record Work Mode – Record auto overlap (overwrite) ensures no immediate video footage is lost.
- One Button Activation
- Time/Date Stamp
- Built-In memory includes (class 6) 8GB micro SD card
- Battery duration is approximately 90 minutes coinciding with the maximum storage capacity of 8GB SD card
- Battery type is built-in 220mAH lithium ion rechargeable battery
- Charge voltage DC-5V
- USB 2.0
- 1-2 second On/Off button press indicates initialized with new vibration feature.
- A second 1-2 second button press will cause a triple vibration indicating that the device is shutoff and segment is saved
- Blinking red indicator and a double vibration feature will alert the operator there is insufficient battery power at 25% remaining
- Time/Date tool supports Windows 10® operating system
- This system uses continuous loop recording. Loop recording means the camera continuously records without stopping. This loop is saved in 10 minute intervals until the memory card is full. At
- this point the unit will record over the oldest file.
- 100% PC compatible with Windows XP® version and above to Windows 10® (Win 10® action instruction – right click open as administrator and follow provided instruction manual to reset to your regional time and date)
- Mac OS X® 10.3 and above
- Must have available working USB